YEAR OF FORMATION: 2014
Dr. Girraj Prasad
(M.Sc., M.Ed. N.E.T., Ph.D )
Dr. Girraj Prasad Sharma
(M.A, M.Ed., M.Phil, Ph.D)
Sh. Krishan Kumar
About Grievance Cell
The cell came into existence in the year 2015 in accordance with the University Grants Commission regulations 2012 (The Gazette of India, March 23-29, 2013). The function of the cell is to look into the complaints raised by any student or faculty, and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the College. Grievance cell strives to solve students’ academic and administrative problems and at the same time caters to the problems faced by staff. It is empowered to look into matters of harassment. The cell also encourages staff & pupil to give their suggestions in matters related to their welfare, academics and entertainment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing either with the Grievance .
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop an approachable and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
The Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Staff & Students of the College with the following objectives:
- To encourage the Staff & Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- To encourage staff & pupil to give in writing or to send in their Suggestions / complaints .
- To create an atmosphere where students of the College respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- To develop amongst students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
- To co-ordinate between students, teachers & administration to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to the staff & students in order to redress their problems.
It shall be the endeavor of the Grievance Redressal cell to ensure redressal/disposal of every grievance within a period of one months of the receipt of application/grievance complaint.
GRIEVANCE CELL COMMITTEE
A committee comprising of three senior faculty, and one student representative form the committee.
The Grievance Cell Committee consists of the following members:
- One senior faculty member – The Chairperson
- Two senior teacher representatives – Faculty Member
- One Student representative -Members